2010 Cadillac DTS w/1SC
- ■Wheels, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) chrome aluminum
- ■Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions with perforated rear seat inserts. Front seat inserts are non-perforated unless option (KB6) heated and cooled driver and front passenger seats is ordered.
- ■Automatic level control
- ■Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers, dual-zone front and auxiliary rear air/heat control and an air filtration system
- ■Seats, heated and cooled driver and front passenger
CLEAN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!, Fully Inspected!, Leather, Moonroof, 3 Owners 0 Accidents, Northstar 4.6L V8 SFI DOHC.
Radiant Silver 2010 Cadillac DTS Base FWD 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive Northstar 4.6L V8 SFI DOHC
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
* Drivers of any age who place comfort and luxury over sportiness and performance might be well-satisfied behind the wheel of a DTS, even if they couldn’t quite bring themselves to buy One. Mature shoppers are most likely to appreciate the DTS’s many available comforts and amenities. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System. (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Brake/transmission shift interlock, for automatic transmissions
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, rear child security
Parking Assist, front and rear, Ultrasonic with rearview LED light bar and audible warning
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, lap belt only on center front seat
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions with outboard comfort guides
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.