2014 Ford Focus SE
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Low Tire Pressure Warning
Red 2014 Ford Focus SE FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* * Available as sedan or hatchback * Choice of conventional gasoline engine or all-electric model * Nimble driving manners * Good fuel efficiency Source: KBB.com
* Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; strong engine; stylish and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* Driving the 2014 Ford Focus is incredibly fun and enjoyable. It has a dynamic design, addictive driving experience, and an interior that immerses you into something that is definitely more than just a Car. The Focus comes in 7 models to pick from: the Base S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, Titanium Sedan, ST, Titanium Hatch, and Electric. New for 2014, there's a Sport Appearance Package for the SE, which has sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler. Every drop of fuel is effectively used in the Focus with its 2.0L engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds extra precision, contributing to fuel efficiency or power output. The electric power-assisted steering contributes to fuel efficiency as well. Plus, Active Grille Shutters help Focus make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel-efficient. This all helps Focus SE with the SFE Package achieve up to 40 MPG HWY, which equals less stops at the pump. For entertainment, there's SYNC® with MyFord Touch, standard on Titanium and Electric trims, and optional on SE and ST. On select models, luxury comes in the form of leather-trimmed seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and 2 Interior Style Packages that feature Two-tone leather-trimmed seats, matching door-trim inserts, coordinated steering wheel trim and more. The New Focus ST is geared to get you to your destination quickly. Mash the aluminum accelerator pedal and you'll be treated to the rollicking performance of its 252hp, 2.0L EcoBoost® engine that's linked to a 6-speed manual transmission. An overboost feature can sustain increased torque (from 3000 to 4500 rpm) for 15 seconds at a time enhancing its performance feel. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Integrated Roof Antenna
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Radio Data System
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.