2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude
- ■Electric Power-Assist Steering
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Leather Steering Wheel
- ■Deep Tinted Glass
- ■Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
Colorado Red 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude FWD 9-Speed 948TE Automatic 2.4L I4 MultiAir
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
22/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fun SUVs * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Subcompact SUVs Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000
* Lots of character; agile handling; plenty of easy-to-use technology features; best-in-class off-road capability for Trailhawk model. Source: Edmunds
* Prepare to tackle nature with the all New Jeep Renegade. A stiff body structure, a responsive steering system and an integrated KONI frequency selective damping front and rear strut system all add up to premium performance. The Renegade combines iconic Jeep styling with a smaller city friendly package. The available My Sky open-air, dual-panel roof features panels that can simply be retracted or removed completely for true open-air driving. Wheel options range from 16 to 18 inch. Renegade offers a host of over 70 active and passive safety and security features as well. The Renegade is available with Two 4x4 systems: Jeep Active Drive on Sport, Latitude and Limited models and Jeep Active Drive Low on Trailhawk models. Both systems feature a rear axle disconnect system that seamlessly switches between Two and four-wheel drive. The system increases efficiency when 4x4 isn’t needed and enhances traction when it is. Every Renegade 4x4 is equipped with available Selec-Terrain traction control. The system allows the driver to tune traction settings for conditions such as snow, sand, mud and exclusive to the Trailhawk model an additional rock setting. The Renegade gives you a choice of Two powerful, fuel efficient engines including a 160hp 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Engine with 6-speed manual transmission standard to the Sport and Latitude models or a 180hp 2.4L Tigershark Engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission standard on Limited and Trailhawk models. Inside you will be greeted by such features as the Uconnect systems that come with options such as Bluetooth®, back up camera, and GPS. Other available features include USB/Aux input, heated seats and steering wheel, and an available nine speaker 506-watt audio system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
12.7 Gal. Fuel Tank
150 Amp Alternator
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
4.438 Axle Ratio
50 State Emissions
500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 4,197 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Normal Duty Suspension
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.