2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited
- ■Engine: 2.4L Atkinson Cycle 4-Cylinder Hybrid
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- ■Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: manual shift mode
- ■Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: multi-adjustable bucket, seatback pockets, 8-way power driver's seat w/adjustable lumbar support, Max, temperature can be reached by; leather seats - 25 minutes, seat cushion/seatback Low setting 102 degrees Fahrenheit /115 degrees Fahrenheit or high setting 108 degrees Fahrenheit /126 degrees Fahrenheit
- ■Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
CLEAN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!, Fully Inspected!, Yellow Tag Used Vehicle, 45 Point Vehicle Inspection. 60 Days Unlimited Mileage 50/50 Warranty., 4 Owners 0 Accidents Reported, 2.4L 4-Cylinder Atkinson-Cycle Hybrid, 17 x 6.5J Eco-Spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Navigation System.
Eclipse Black 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic 2.4L 4-Cylinder Atkinson-Cycle Hybrid
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
36/40 City/Highway MPG
* Attractive, comfortable interior; straightforward controls; satisfying acceleration; generous warranty. Source: Edmunds
* The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Hybrid was built giving it all the things people wanted in a mid-size sedan. More style, more room, a 5-Star Safety Rating, and a request for more power and more efficiency. Sonata Hybrid Hybrid uses a 2.4L engine with Blue Drive fully parallel Hybrid system offering up to 40 MPG HWY with up to 199 horsepower. The Sonata Hybrid offer Two trims: Hybrid and Limited. Enjoy space and comfort for yourself and four friends inside. Listen to all your favorite artists through the available 400-watt Infinity audio system with 9 speakers. Find a Gas station, track vehicle maintenance and send voice-to-text messages without leaving the driver seat, thanks to Blue Link. Plus, find eight ways to perfect comfort with the available power-adjustable driver seat with power lumbar support with available heated seats. The Sonata Hybrid has more passenger, cargo and interior space than any other vehicle in its. There's more head room and leg room in the front and - thanks to specially designed recessed hinge - even a larger trunk. The Sonata Hybrid's available navigation system makes it easier for you to get from A to B. Use voice-recognition or the interactive 7-inch touchscreen to get directions without being distracted. You can never be too safe when reversing. The view from the available Sonata Hybrid rearview camera is displayed on the central in-dash touchscreen, with guidelines that help direct you into tight spots and take the guesswork out of backing up. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* You say you don’t want to drain your bank account, but still want some value and refinement? The 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE undercuts segment heavyweight sedans from Honda and Toyota by $825 and $1,275, respectively. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
17.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.32 Axle Ratio
54-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
Engine: 2.4L Atkinson Cycle 4-Cylinder Hybrid
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hybrid Electric Motor
Lithium Polymer Traction Battery
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: manual shift mode
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.