2015 Subaru Forester 2.5I Premium
- ■Transmission: Lineartronic CVT -inc: Low shift mode
- ■Electric Power-Assist Steering
- ■Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat w/power lumbar support and passenger front seat back pocket
- ■Deep Tinted Glass
Ice Silver Metallic 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium AWD Lineartronic CVT 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
24/32 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* For those who require all-wheel drive for slick, Low-traction environments, the 2015 Subaru Forester is almost the default choice in the compact-SUV segment. It’s also a good choice for those seeking an extra measure of safety, reliability and resale value in their 5-passenger SUV. Source: KBB.com
* Roomy interior; admirable fuel economy; availability of a stout turbocharged engine; standard all-wheel drive; great safety scores and available advanced safety features. Source: Edmunds
* There's power in finding the perfect balance and Forester offers the combination of appealing design, astounding versatility and crash-test proven safety that'll empower you for all the adventures you encounter every day. Settle into the driver's seat, and you'll find yourself in a spacious cabin, filled with amenities designed for the comfort and convenience of everyone aboard. Those in the rear are sure to appreciate the reclining rear seats. Your front passenger will like having a height adjustable seat, and everyone will enjoy the sunshine and fresh air flowing in from the optional oversized panoramic moonroof. Add in available dual-zone automatic climate control, and your only problem may be getting your passengers to leave. Insightful features like the multifunction center console, and the retractable rear tray help keep your stuff neatly under control. While a spacious cargo area (up to 74.7 cubic feet with rear seat lowered)and a 60/40 split-folding rear seatback make loading, hauling and handling cargo easy. The balance and stability of the 2.5-liter DOHC aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed SUBARU BOXER engine and the grip of Subaru Symmetrical AWD help give you the power to avoid danger. That poise is combined with VDC electronic stability control, which can intervene to help you stay in control. Also available is a 2.0-liter DOHC intercooled, turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed Subaru Boxer engine. Set your desired temperature and available dual-zone automatic climate control will manage your comfort, while standard iPod control and Bluetooth® hands-free connectivity keep you connected and entertained. Add available HD Radio with iTunes tagging and satellite radio for even more fun on the go. Other available features include a TomTom powered navigation system on a 4.3-inch touchscreen display, windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors and heated front seats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Radio w/Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.