2014 Kia Sorento LX
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- ■Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- ■Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Sportmatic
- ■Engine: 2.4L I4 GDI DOHC w/Dual CVVT
CLEAN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!, One OWNER VEHICLE!, Fully Inspected!, Backup Camera, Alloy Wheels, Backup Warning System, Leather Seat Trim.
Wave Blue 2014 Kia Sorento LX FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC Dual CVVT
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
20/26 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you like the idea of maximizing your infotainment and seating capabilities while keeping vehicle size and price in check, you’re going to like the more refined, mostly New 2014 Kia Sorento. Source: KBB.com
* Plentiful standard and optional features; quiet and comfortable ride; superior tech interface; powerful V6; available third-Row seat; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* The New 2014 Kia Sorento is a world-class crossover that provides an outstanding combination of design and performance. Redesigned for 2014 the Sorento's 191-hp 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection 4-cylinder engine and all-New available 290-hp 3.3L GDI V6 engine both deliver outstanding performance. A 6-speed automatic transmission operates with smooth, seamless efficiency and its Sportmatic design allows you to choose between automatic shifting and, for a sportier experience, clutch-free manual shifting. The Sorento provides an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride along with precise handling, thanks to its unibody design and all-New suspension system. The Sorento's spacious cargo area provides exceptional versatility. Its 40/20/40 split-folding second-Row seats and available 50/50 split-folding third-Row seats let you carry up to 7 passengers, cargo, or both. Interior features available include ventilated driver and front passenger seats that circulate cool air through the seat leather, heated front seats and second-Row seat outboard cushions, panoramic sunroof and power sunshade, and second Row sunshades. The Sorento's fine craftsmanship and luxury features let you travel in style and comfort. Available features include a heated steering wheel, a voice-command navigation system with rear-camera display, blind-spot detection, push-button start, and the innovative UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, and play your favorite song, artist or genre of music all by giving a single voice command. An advanced airbag system helps to protect the driver and passengers with front, side and side curtain airbags. The front seats feature active headrests and seat-belt pretensioners. Sorento wraps you in a protective, high strength steel reinforced body that helps minimize damage, absorb impact energy and protect you in case of collision. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
110 Amp Alternator
17.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.65 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
54-Amp/Hr 600CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 2.4L I4 GDI DOHC w/Dual CVVT
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 4,807 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Sportmatic
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.