2015 BMW X3 sDrive28i
- ■Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Body-Colored Power Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- ■Garage Door Transmitter
- ■Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
CLEAN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!, Fully Inspected!, 8-Speed Automatic.
Black Sapphire Metallic 2015 BMW X3 sDrive28i RWD 8-Speed Automatic 2.0L I4 TwinPower Turbo
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
21/28 City/Highway MPG
* If you want your upscale SUV to accent "sport," then the 2015 BMW X3 may just be the ticket. Of course, with plenty of cargo space and a choice of Two fuel-efficient engines, it’s not short on utility, either. Source: KBB.com
* Large selection of potent and reasonably efficient engines; high-quality cabin; generous passenger and cargo room; crisp handling; comfortable rear seat. Source: Edmunds
* In 2015, BMW has made some subtle refinements to the stylish, five passenger X3. Still designed to convey elegance, agility, and power, its sleek silhouette and the New redesigned 3-dimensional kidney grille give it a bold and powerful face. The specially designed taillights show off its unique style and once inside, One immediately notices the space offered by high seating positions for extended shoulder room, legroom, and headroom. All without forgetting the luxury details BMW is known for. 2015 introduces the first xDrive28d diesel option, which makes use of the same 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel that powers the 328d, making 180hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. AWD is standard in all models now, and the fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder is standard in the xDrive28i model. This base 2L engine gives 240hp and goes 0-60mph in the mid-six second range, while bumping up to the 3L six-cylinder with Two sport modes can get there in five seconds flat at 300hp. Standard is the buttery smooth eight-speed automatic transmission. The X3 is known for remarkable passing power and ability to be first on the on-ramp. This sports activity vehicle is also a quiet, comfortable ride; complimented by equally impressive appointments such as eight-way power front seats clad in leatherette upholstery with contrast stitching. Standard highlights include a power tailgate and rain-sensing windshield wipers with automatic headlight control. BMW offers a Technology Package that includes USB connectivity and Bluetooth® with smartphone integration, in addition to navigation and iDrive refinements. Finally, the X3 offers a 12 speaker, 205-watt sound system and a slew of safety features including significant airbags, anti-theft alarm, and lower anchors and tethers for Car seats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Hi-Fi Sound System
Window Grid Diversity Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.