2015 Honda Pilot EX-L
- ■Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- ■Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat adjustment including power lumbar support, 4-way power passenger's seat adjustment and head restraints at all seating positions
- ■Engine: 3.5L V6 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Deep Tinted Glass
Dark Amber Metallic
2015 Honda Pilot EX-L FWD 5-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 24V SOHC i-VTEC
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* If you need the maximum seating capacity offered in a midsize SUV, the 2015 Honda Pilot's 8-passenger cabin fits the bill nicely. The Pilot's excellent fuel economy, reliability and resale figures just serve to sweeten the deal. Source: KBB.com
* Comfortable ride; roomy third-Row seat; eight-passenger capacity; useful and clever storage areas. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Honda Pilot perfectly balances value, performance and utility. With a great look and seating for 8, it succeeds in its ability to provide practical-minded buyers with dependable, comfortable, and efficient transportation. With short overhangs, a long wheelbase, large grille, and strong geometric lines, the 2015 Honda Pilot has a bold appearance that is sure to impress. Despite its size, the Pilot rides very much like a sedan. Fully independent suspension, unit construction, and responsive steering all add up to great highway directional stability and sure footed cornering on curvy roads. The Pilot is offered in four trims which can be bought in Two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive versions: the base LX, EX, EX-L, and the top-of-the-line Touring. All Pilots are powered by a 250HP, 3.5-Liter, i-VTEC V-6 engine under the hood, paired with a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Grade Logic Control, and equipped with a 4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Base Pilot LX includes a Rearview Camera with Guidelines and an 8-inch screen, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio, a 229-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, and Tri-Zone Aut
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.