2014 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
- ■Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic w/ECT-i
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC EFI 24-Valve -inc: aluminum block and alloy head w/VVT-i
Pyrite Mica 2014 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 RWD 5-Speed Automatic 4.0L V6 EFI DOHC 24V
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you’re in the market for a compact truck your search should begin, and will likely end, with the 2014 Toyota Tacoma. Essentially, it will do most of what the larger trucks will do, and without the bulk, fuel consumption or cost. It deservedly tops the entire segment. Source: KBB.com
* Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power; good four-cylinder fuel economy; many different configurations; standard touchscreen; convenient size; strong resale value. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Toyota Tacoma is a hugely popular compact pickup beloved by American truck buyers. It's a modern, capable vehicle that delivers on all the expectations and quality demands that people place on their trucks. It has muscular curves and a rugged look, complimented by large bumpers, bulging fenders, and a big grille. Whether it is for work or play, the Tacoma can handle all you throw at it in a more manageable form than a full-size pickup. It is offered in three Cab sizes to suit your needs: the Regular Cab that fits up to 3 people, the Access Cab that seats 4, and the Double Cab with its large four doors and spacious interior for 5. Each Cab size can be purchased as a Rear-Wheel Drive, or with 4WDemand part-time 4WD that can switch from 2WD to 4WD and back even while the vehicle is in motion. Plus, each drivetrain is available with an automatic or a manual transmission. The exception is the Double Cab 4x2s, which are offered with automatics only. All Regular Cab trims are powered by a 2.7-Liter, 159 Horsepower, 4-Cylinder engine. The Access Cab and Double Cabs add an optional 4.0-Liter, 236 Horsepower V6, exclusive to certain trims. The Access and Double Cabs also offer Long Bed Versions as well. Get the base version with black grille and bumpers, or splurge for the PreRunner with its off-road look, and then check out its additional option packages. The option packages range from the Limited, to the TRD Off-Road, to the SR5 Extra Value. The 2014 Toyota Tacoma pickup interior has a modern urban feel, with controls and instruments that are easy to see and use. Sit inside and appreciate its intuitive feel, that is easy to maintain and comfortable as well. New for 2014, the Tacoma is offered with four levels of Entune audio, which uses compatible smartphones to provide access to information, entertainment and navigation. The New SR appearance package is also an option for base models of the 4x4 Double cabs and Access Cabs as well as the PreRunner. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 Skid Plate
1415# Maximum Payload
21.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.727 Axle Ratio
65-Amp/Hr 582CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC EFI 24-Valve -inc: aluminum block and alloy head w/VVT-i
Front Anti-Roll Bar
Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
GVWR: 5,400 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic w/ECT-i
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.