2015 Ford Fusion Energi SE Luxury
- ■Radio: AM/FM Stereo -inc: 6 speakers, Sirius Satellite Radio w/6 months prepaid subscription (48 contiguous states, Service not available in Alaska or Hawaii.)
- ■Engine: 2.0L iVCT Atkinson Cycle I-4 Hybrid
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
CLEAN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!, Fully Inspected!, Yellow Tag Used Vehicle, 45 Point Vehicle Inspection. 60 Days Unlimited Mileage 50/50 Warranty., I4 Hybrid, Equipment Group 700A, Moonroof, Universal Garage Door Opener, Voice-Activated Navigation.
Tuxedo Black 2015 Ford Fusion Energi SE Luxury FWD E-CVT Automatic I4 Hybrid
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
40/36 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Fusion is a hard Car to dislike. It offers up style, family sedan practicality, performance, technology and value in One package. That doesn’t even include the Two hybrid models, bound to appeal to green-driving enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com
* High fuel economy with Plug-In functionality; many advanced technology and safety features available; relatively sharp handling; composed ride; quiet cabin; eye-catching style. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Ford Fusion Energi models have an upscale style and front grille that rival the look of higher-priced European vehicles. The interior has a sleek yet accessible modern look, complemented by shiny angled trim that adds to its edgy feel. Also, the Fusion Energi has been given an assortment of interesting colors, boldly angled front headlights, and exciting wheel designs. The Fusion Energi comes in 2 trims: the Fusion Energi SE, and Fusion Energi Titanium. Both come with a 2.0-Liter, 4-Cylinder, Hybrid Engine that can get an EPA estimated 95 MPG City and 81 MPG Highway equivalent. Fusion Energi Models have a notable innovation related to charging. They feature a lighted ring around the charge port. It gets progressively brighter as the Car charges until it is at full brightness when the Fusion is fully charged. The Energi can run exclusively on electric power up to 19 miles, and then the gasoline engine is engaged to keep it going. Plus it utilizes Regenerative Braking Technology that captures braking energy and uses it to recharge the battery. Both Energi Models come standard with Dual-Zone Automatic Air Conditioning with Additional Vents in the Rear, Power Windows and Door Locks, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, SYNC® with MyFord Touch, SmartGauge with EcoGuide, and MyKey for parents of younger drivers. The Energi Titanium gives you some added features like Push Button Engine Start, Remote Engine Start, Sony Premium Sound System with 12 Speakers and HD Radio, Rear parking Sensors, and a Rear View Camera. In terms of safety, both models come with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. Come drive the 2015 Ford Fusion Energi models today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
14 Gal. Fuel Tank
2.91 Axle Ratio
50-State Emissions System
500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
Engine: 2.0L iVCT Atkinson Cycle I-4 Hybrid
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hybrid Electric Motor
Lithium Ion Traction Battery w/3.3 kW Onboard Charger, 7 Hrs Charge Time @ 110/120V and 2.5 Hrs Charge Time @ 220/240V
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.