2015 GMC Terrain SLE
- ■Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second Row and One in the cargo area
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- ■Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
CLEAN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!, One OWNER VEHICLE!, Fully Inspected!, Backup Camera, Alloy Wheels.
Crystal Red Tintcoat 2015 GMC Terrain SLE-1 FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT
* Options in photos may vary . See Dealer for details.
22/32 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The GMC Terrain’s ‘tweener size and unique styling definitely appeal to those who want something styled like a truck, but without truck-like handling. The available V6 engine also gives the Terrain surprisingly good towing capacity for its – 3,500 pounds. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; powerful available V6 engine; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The GMC Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of luxury and utility and it all starts with distinct, bold design features and striking grille. Every Terrain model has standard aluminum wheels to reduce weight and enhance fuel economy. The Terrain's available programmable power liftgate opens to your desired height with the push of a button. Projector beam headlights and fog lamps keep visibility high regardless of weather conditions. The terrain has a refined interior which features a color touch radio and an acoustic design meant to minimize outside noise. As a crossover, the terrain has the comfort and utility of a small SUV. A 60/40 split and folding second-Row maximizes space and there is up to 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The available 8-Way power driver's seat and remote activated heated front seats promise a comfortable ride regardless of trip length. At the heart of Terrain's performance and power is the 2.4L Engine or opt for the available 3.6L V-6 engine. The 6-speed transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the Low gears and efficiency in the high gears. The Standard rear vision camera displays in the center stack touch-screen, and allows for easy, confidant parallel parking. A 7 inch color touchscreen with navigation is available and OnStar with 4G LTE is turns the Car into a mobile hotspot. Finally, the four-wheel independent suspension offers a smooth, steady ride and a precise feel for the road. The Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags, including thorax and side-impact. The available Forward Collision Alert provides an audible and visual signal when a potential collision is detected. The Lane Departure Warning informs a driver when they have wandered from a lane without using a turn signal. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, power rear child security
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Rear Vision Camera
Safety belts, 3-point, front and second Row all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Dealer fee is $799 and Electronic Filing Fee is $214. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.